Service above self.
Rotaract KC is a service club that is a part of Rotary International. Rotary’s main objective is service – in the community, in the workplace and around the globe.
Rotaract KC partners with nonprofits serving all types of clients in Kansas City every month to help make the community a better place. We aim to serve a variety of people in need including but not limited to the: poor, old, young, sick, homeless, families, individuals, pets and more. Organizations that have benefited from our service include:
- American Cancer Society Hope Lodge
- Rose Brooks Center
- Big Brothers Big Sisters – Kansas City
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kansas City
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Mid-America
- R.U.B.I.E.S. Inc.
- Community Blood Center of Greater Kansas City
- Kansas City Sports Commission
- Kansas City Pet Project
- Rotary Club of Kansas City, Mo.
- Kansas City Plaza Rotary Club
- Rotary Club of Independence
- Rotary Club of Overland Park
- Rotary Youth Camp